hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Thursday, July 13, 2017

Summer Yellow Card...

Hello my dear Friends:

I hope you have not forgotten me...
I have being away, from my blog for quite some time...
I apologize for this...

In this time I have held 2 card classes at my local craft store and have being posting projects at the language (French and Spanish) blogs for Memory Box with their 2 most recent releases, June and July...and well the summer vacation and my acrylic painting have taken me away from here :(

But now I have returned!!! and let's hope that time will allow me to stay constant in here!!!!

Let's start with a summer card...

summer yellow fisch card front

in this bright yellow card I used the "puffy cloud" die to make some "coral" mounds in brown...
always tried to find other ways to use your regular dies...

and I used the "waves" from the "lighthouse" die to make some more "coral" plants...

and the focal point is this school of fish...

summer yellow fisch card detail

The corals were taken from a "coral collage" die (see supplies below)...

All framed with a "tiny scalloped" edge in white

summer yellow fisch card side view

hope you like it!

Thanks for the company 
and I hope to see you back again in here! 


SUPPLIES





11 comments:

  1. So fresh makes me want to go snorkeling ........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Good use of your dies. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Good use of your dies. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je n'aime pas le jaune mais ta carte est superbe, bises Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jolie bibana en voyant tout se jaune ça ma fait penser a la chanson des beatles yellow summary
    lol
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Bibiana. A blog break can be a good thing for the soul. I took a break for a couple of months a few years ago. You made a very nice card. How clever to use clouds as coral. I never think outside of the box. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un retour avec une superbe carte très colorée! J'aime beaucoup♥
    Bises de France

    ReplyDelete
  8. superbe interprétation!
    bises
    coc♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO GLAD you are back and blogging!! I was having withdrawals!! :)

    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this card ... you are so VERY CREATIVE and CLEVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. encore de belles decoupe qui donne envie de voir la mer, bravo, bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana